First off, I’d really like to thank everyone for their kind words, well wishes and heart-felt support. I really does mean the world to me. And every time a comment arrives, it takes the curse off that hour and makes me feel better. I am very grateful.
Second – between 7 AM and 8:30 tomorrow I have my baseline ultrasound and the thumbs up or thumbs down to continue. I’m really pulling for two thumbs up because I’m not sure I can take another round of Fruit Loups.
Oh Wednesday, Wednesday – more than once today I thought it was already sweet Thursday – but alas – still two working days to go. To get through the Wednesday Drearies, and to mark my one week Lupronaversay I give you…
Ten things I’ve snapped at my Husband about…
(Or ten reasons why my husband won’t be buying pharmaceutical stock any time soon.)
1. What time he needs to drop me off at work… “How the F’ am I supposed to know when you need to drop me off so you can be on time?”
2. Why Idol isn’t recording on the PVR…”How the F am I supposed to know why it isn’t working. Maybe it’s broken”
3. Where are the car keys…”How the F am I supposed to know. Look where you left them”
4 Why we don’t go to bed earlier…”Why the F would I go to bed earlier when I can’t F’ing sleep.”
5. Where the leftover chicken is located in the fridge. “You put it back, how the F should I know where it is.”
6. If I want to finish my juice smoothie. “Why the F would I have offered it to you if I still wanted it?”
7. How I’m feeling…”Look at me, how the F do you think I’m feeling.”
8. Am I ready for work…”I’m standing here in my coat at 8 am, what the F do you think I’m ready for?”
9. What’s the matter?…”I’m thirsty, I’m fattening like a piggy in spring, I can’t sleep, I want to rip everyone’s throat out and I have cramps. Where do you F’ing want me to start with what’s the matter?”
10. (and my personal favourite repeated every day at 6:30 PM) How was that one? …”I just jammed a(nother) F’ing needle in my gut! How the F do you think it was?
Maybe if we finally get our BFP we can name the baby Loupy Von F Bomb. Or Getoutofmy Way.
I’ll report back on the baseline once I hear.