Day 3 transfer tomorrow. I had a long talk with my RE tonight about whether we should let tem go to blast or put them back. I decided to go for the day 3.
I hope it’s the right call…
|When things don’t go… on The IF’s|
|Genetic Testing - A… on The new normal|
|A Day to Remember Wh… on it’ s bad news today, sh…|
|Williams Syndrome We… on This one feels a bit like a…|
|Lily on “Why don’t YOU do…|