Oh sure, now time flies…

The time to decide is upon us. Are we in or out? We’ll need to call in day 1 tomorrow. I admit, I’m torn.

On one hand, I really, really want Shane to have a sibling and for us to have another child.

On the other hand, I don’t want any more heartache.

I don’t have any idea what the right decision is.

Anyone have any council?

Advertisements

2 Comments

Filed under ivf

2 responses to “Oh sure, now time flies…

  1. SIL

    I’m sure you’ve asked yourself this question many times, but it seems to me the core question is, which would it be harder to live with? Heartache again, or always wondering if one last time would have worked. I know it’s almost impossible to answer hypothetically, and it’s also a worst case scenario question, but I think that’s what I’d be asking myself. ,

  2. janice

    can you give yourself another cycle to think about it?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s