The ten week mark seems like a big deal. A quarter of the way through. A good time to look back…
at 10 Things I Didn’t Know 10 Weeks Ago
1. morning sickness really doesn’t have anything to do with morning.
2. DD isn’t nearly as big as they’re gonna get.
3. Food can be friend or foe. Fav’s can turn foe in an instant. And vice versa.
4. It only takes about 4 weeks until your skinny day jeans are a no go, and your fat day jeans aren’t gonna last long either.
5. Sleeping 12 hours in a day can seem like a reasonable use of your time.
6. Your body is no longer your own long before anyone else can see a change.
7. You can feel joy and fear at the same time 24/7.
8. Miracles happen
9. Sometimes you just have to throw up in what you’ve got to throw up in.
10. You are able to measure a being too small to see. But there is no way to measure the love you feel for it.