First order of business is to address the two awards I’ve been lovingly given in the past week.
Please excuse my tardiness on this one. It was given to me by WhatIF
and I gratefully accept.
So it comes with homework.
Here’s the scoop:
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Scrap.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
So, in reverse order…
10 Honest things about me
1. Popcorn is my favourite food.
2. My car has a name – Rocky – and since the day I got him I have referred to him as “my special guy”. When I met my husband that title did not transfer to him.
3. One of my cats snores. Alot. Really loud.
4. I had the pleasure of sitting in the Captain’s chair on the set of Enteprise.
5. Ultimate frisbee makes be very happy but I haven’t been able to play since I hurt my back last March.
6. Sometimes I really dislike people.
7. I sing. Outloud. Often. Badly.
8. I really love the feeling of kneaded bread before it starts to rise. I’ve been baking it since I was a little girl.
9. I can’t sleep on Christmas Eve I still get so excited about Christmas morning.
10. I stop to watch firetrucks go by and wave to the firemen.
Now for the blogs. Some of these may have already been awarded but those people are probably just extra awesome.
1. CD 1
6. All Grown Up
Phew. Ok – now award # 2
I know I’m supposed to post a bunch more blogs. But I only have one to add to the list above. I’m nominating my friend over at My Baby Making Journey. We’re not just cycle buddies but cycle twins. And I wouldn’t have gotten through this without her.
We’re at the same clinic and are now friends on and off the interwebs.
Tomorrow at 9 (me) and 9:15 (her) will have our day 5 transfers.
Yippee. It’s my last night before I’m PUPO. Have never been pregnant before. But I’ll be pregnant tomorrow. At least for a while. And I’m thrilled. And I’m terrified. And I just can’t wait.
Big day tomorrow. Not sure I’ll sleep a wink. I’ll file a report in the AM on how many made it to blast and how it goes.
Sleep tight little guys. We’ll see you tomorrow.