Day 5 transfer it is. On Wednesday (time TBD) the little embies – or blasts as they should be by that point – come on home.
In case you were wondering:
(answers to some of the brilliant questions I’ve been asked by people IRL)
1. No, we won’t be transferring all six back to make me sexto-mom.
2. No, transferring two doesn’t guarantee we’ll get two babies (or one for that matter).
3. No, we won’t know the sex at this stage of the game.
4. Yes it will be great to have the wait over. (Not that it means the waiting is done – we switch one wait for another.)
5. No, I can’t visit them in the lab tomorrow.
Right now we still have 6 little dudes in the lab – all are grade 1 and 2 (on a 1 to 5 scale with 1 being best). There are 3 9cell+, 1 7-8 cell and 2 6 cell.
Not sure I’ll get a report tomorrow – I think it’s just the time to come for transfer so likely won’t know any more till Wednesday.
Phew. Made it through another day. Hang in there little guys. We’re almost past this part.
PS : I got another award today and still can’t figure out how to get the little picture on my blog. That’s 2 I’m behind on. Can anybody help?